Reitselai Intro - Meta Crystal Reitselai Intro - Meta Crystal

Sorry for the ignorance, because I know very little about LBP XD Are the samples from the game? If so, you may want to check the licensing for that.

The remix has an ethnic vibe which suits this melody. I checked the YouTube version for the whole "performance" and it's good. The instruments have a retro quality to them. Like the glorious days of early GM patches; used tastefully of course. I think this lends itself well the atmosphere of game music. I feel like I'm on the SNES, ha ha. You're catering to this nostalgia, right? However this sound serves a special niche and it doesn't go far away from that. Keep doing what you're doing as it is good for what it is :)

I reviewed this on the basis of the music and not your project. Best wishes and good luck.

Retsamehtmai responds:

Wow thank you! About the samples...the music sequencer you use in lbp has instruments that are specifically made for it. So it's pretty much like using a computer music synthesizing program, but with the game instead? I know that sounds weird, but the instruments can be used however players of lbp want to. The main thing about this song that is borrowed from meta crystal is the overall rhythm and baseline since I wanted it to sound both like that song and the original "reitselai intro" song I made. That's why I decided to put this song under a remix since all the parts of the song aren't necessarily originally made by me, even though I actually made the entire song from scratch. ^_^ (i need to upload the original reitselai intro theme eventually XD)

Tropical Vacation Tropical Vacation

Hm, I like the piano! Only thing I didn't like about the song was the lead synth. It didn't didn't fit in the mix for me. My biggest struggle in music is the mixing part, so I can't comment so much on the technical part :D Maybe the reverb cheapened it? Despite the instrumentation there, I like the song - very relaxed. I think the repetitiveness works with the nature of this sort of song. Cool man!

Something To Believe In Something To Believe In

I don't usually listen to this genre, but sounds really great and "fresh". Nice man! I'd listen to this again; very addicting. Big ups to the singer. :)

AIM - Bass Girl AIM - Bass Girl

I think the bass as everyone has said is a bit "sharp", but it makes up for it with a rockin' song. I got nothing to say, but.. Cool stuff man! \m/

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening! Definitely want to try another one like this sometime and really pin down a good sound for the bass that isn't as abrasive :)

Auxy 1 Auxy 1

There's not too much to review with only 37 seconds. It's not bad, or great, maybe make it longer so there's more for the ear? :D
The harmony is good, but it needs direction. Keep it up man!

Darkzombie476 responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah, this one really sucked because it's my first audio submission AND it's also my first time using the app for this audio. Like I said, I'll try to get better with the app in the future so then you will see better audio. :)

Jumptune Jumptune

What programs for the chiptunes?
Sounds pretty good, but only thing I wasn't a fan of was the soft organ sounding octave jumps. Took some energy out of the otherwise upbeat song. Great job man :D

Zechnition responds:

Thanks for your review! I use Ableton Live 9 and Brainstormer. =D

Inner Demons (Equilibria 2016 Remix) Inner Demons (Equilibria 2016 Remix)

It's really great!
I don't usually listen to these genres, but I appreciate cinematic tracks. I think with the guitars it sounds very cinematic. Actually, I think it suits it really well. The drums, especially in the beginning, really gave me an industrial goth rock vibe. Nice production :D

Dylnmatrix responds:

Thanks man! Appreciate the review (and follow)!

.:To the Sky:. .:To the Sky:.

I think to get get your transitions you should study your cadences down pat. Whenever I get a transition right, it always involves a solid cadence and keeping note of the leading tone. You got a melodic idea here, but I think if you give it harmonic direction it'd sound pretty rad! :D
Keep it up.

BlueAlpha14 responds:

I have no idea what cadence means, I'm dumb lol.
Thanks for the review, haven't actually gotten a high rating in a while.
~Alpha

Aria - Never Change Aria - Never Change

The main idea of the song is not bad at all. However, as mentioned it is really repetitive. The ears need a break or they'll tire quickly. I think if you add some changes or instrumentals this would really go far! :)

Keep it up.

DelitescentAria responds:

Thanks for encouragement.

Don't worry, I do intend to keep making songs. I enjoy it after all. :)

Thanks for feed back ^-^

Time to Get Real Time to Get Real

I think the low ratings are coming from the voice over clip. The beginning wasn't so bad. How ever it obstructed the music. I guess you were trying to set a scene like in a movie. However, we don't have visual feedback and this is an audio experience. Next time it may be a good idea to drop the voice over on an orchestral. Overall good piece!

gesignature responds:

There is an actual video clip to the music which i should probably mention in the description.